This annual event has been designed specifically for the Elementary School age group — providing resources to assist in staffing, developing and/or strengthening school leadership programs, such as Student Council. Students will have the opportunity to learn valuable skills and activities that they can share with their friends and groups back in their schools.
Theme: Play on. Build on. Lead on!
“Whitefish Bay Middle School and High School are happy to be collaborating to host the Wisconsin Association of School Councils Elementary Fall Leadershi8p Conference on October 17, 2012. We are working hard to bring you a fantastic experience, where delegates can learn to play and get creative, build for the future, and lead to build citizenship, character, and encourage diversity. We are so excited for the conference, and can’t wait to see you there!”
- 9:00 A.M. Registration in State Capitol Assembly Chambers
- 9:30 A.M. Welcome and Ice Breakers with the State Presidents
- 9:40 A.M. Keynote Speaker (TBD)
- 10:05 A.M. Sectional Explanation and Transition to Children’s Museum
- 10:10 A.M. Snack Break en route to the Museum
- 10:15 A.M. Breakout Sectionals at the Museum
- 12:30 P.M. Lunch in the Museum, Cafeteria, or Capitol Lawn
- 1:15 P.M. Closing Session in the State Capitol
- 1:30 P.M. Safe Travels!
For more information about this event, visit the website created by the Host School at www.wasc.org/elementary