High Impact Leadership is an intensive thee-day adult leadership course focused on personal leadership development and the development of leadership in the students/people the participants serve. This course is a must for any administrator, coach, advisor, educator, or other professional working with young adults.
Course participants begin the experience learning about their own leadership style and how to move forward on their own personal leadership journey. They will also spend time learning the tools to lead and how to develop the leadership potential in those they serve and work collaboratively with in their own environments. The final day focuses on blending the two, incorporating 21st Century Skills, and establishing a network of professionals to continue on in their pursuits.
Participants will leave with a plethora of resources and materials and gain valuable ideas for their own leadership journey as well as for their schools/businesses own vitality and culture. Participants are also able to earn up to 3 graduate credits and meet individual PDP requirements with this course.
Development Components in Each Activity
High Impact LeadershipMany organizations have conducted leadership programs without identifiable reference to research studies often organized simply on the perceptions of staff members. WASC programs are founded on the basis of detailed research. Factors inherent in effective leadership development are embedded in this WASC program.
- Activity based curriculum that can be taken back and utilized with the people you serve
- Activity based sessions
- Invaluable conference materials
- Online Resource Center
- Aligned with WI Educator/ Administrator Standards
- 21st Century Skills embedded in each activity
- Course Credit via Edgewood
- College & Career Ready Emphasis
Mentoring & Networking
- Scheduled Networking Sessions during the course with follow-up sessions after.
- Mentoring from top-notch advisors, coaches, and administrators.
- Small Group and Large Group Mentors/Facilitators
Graduate degree credit is available for High Impact Leadership, which you may apply toward WDPI license renewal and as evidence toward professional development plan accomplishments. The course is available for 1-3 credits at $170 per credit. Please download the document below for more information.